Pages

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Dear Uncle Moyes

Dear uncle David,

I hope all is well with you and your family. And I hope you are as excited to start your new job as I am excited to watch you do it!

First things first, let me wish you the best of everything in this new challenge. It is definitely the biggest challenge of your career but if anybody can take over after Grandpa Alex, that person is none other than you.

I saw your 2013/2014 tasks. From the first five I can say, you need all the support you can get! That is your chance to show that you will not be bullied around by the so called big Five!

Chelsea are coming home and only one dream comes true at the Theater of Dreams and we all know whose dreams! Show Liverpool why we are THE Red Devils and paint Manchester Red, starting from Etihad. On the Etihad task, please uncle we can not start a season with noises, please uncle David shut those Noisy neighbors up!

I know how every grown up say they were always first in class, if Grandpa Alex told you this, that old man lied! It took him six seasons to come first. Moral of this story is, it is not how you start it is how you do, continue doing and how you end your Manchester United stay.

Me and the rest of the family got your back. We are 110% behind you. if we retain the EPL it will be great, FA will be sensational, Capital One will be okay and please warn us now if you are going to win Champions League, we don't wanna loose anybody to heart attacks!

But, if worse comes to worst and we end with nothing we will still stand behind you. We know you can do this and you will do this, win us trophies and make us proud and we are willing to wait.

If I was your boss, I would give you a three seasons probation. Don't ask me why Grandpa Alex had six and you have three, grandpa Alex was new to Division One and you have at least 10years of experience in Premier League. And not to mention you having champions for players! So, being me I will review your performance after your three seasons probation, which is right after 2015/2016 season.

If I can tell you a few things Uncle David, please and please do not give in to Jose's mind games! And you already know Arsene is not as scary as he looks!

Lastly, I know my birthday is in December but if I can make an early birthday wish; will you please sign Thiago Alcantara? Can we please keep Wayne Rooney too?

Talk to you soon Uncle David.

XOXO,
@Zamaradi_M

No comments:

Post a Comment